Re: Locating a z Coupe

Archived posts from the 2 Cylinder Hondas Yahoo Group
Post Reply
gprenticen600
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:45 am

Re: Locating a z Coupe

Post by gprenticen600 »

> ----- Original Message -----
> From:
> Andrew Haslett
> To:
> 2cyllinderhondas@yahoogroups.com
> Sent:
> Wednesday, March 29, 2006 12:38
> AM
> Subject:
> Locating a z Coupe
> I had a 72 Z Coupe in the early 80s. By some
> unfortunate circumstances, I was separated from the car.
> I have the VIN noted on my title. It's pre 1981,
> so doesn't show up with CarFax VIN search. How can I find out if it is still > out there?
infinkc
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:42 am

Re: Locating a z Coupe

Post by infinkc »

Contact Bill with the roster of owners, see if if the new owner might
have registered with him. Or post it up and the car details to see if
someone has it.
Joseph Corsinita
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:32 pm

Re: Locating a z Coupe

Post by Joseph Corsinita »

What's the # and we can tell you if anyone in the group have it?
 Jose
kris@... writes:
> >   I had a 72 Z Coupe in the early 80s. By some unfortunate
> circumstances, I was separated from the car.
> >   I have the VIN noted on my title. It's pre 1981, so doesn't show
> up with CarFax VIN search. How can I find out if it is still out
> there?
gprenticen600
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:45 am

Re: Locating a z Coupe

Post by gprenticen600 »

Green, 72 Z Coupe,
VIN on CA Registration Tag 1003273
Date first sold in CA 11/10/72
Last known license plate: CA Lic 261 FYL
> ----- Original Message -----
> From:
> My72Z600@...
> To:
> 2cylinderhondas@yahoogroups.com
> Sent:
> Wednesday, March 29, 2006 5:12
> PM
> Subject:
> Re: [2cylinderhondas] Re:
> Locating a z Coupe
>  What's
> the # and we can tell you if anyone in the group have it?
>  Jose
> kris@...
> writes:
> > >   I had a 72 Z Coupe in the early 80s. By some
> > unfortunate
> > circumstances, I was separated from the car.
> > >   I have the VIN noted on my title. It's pre 1981, so
> > doesn't show
> > up with CarFax VIN search. How can I find out if it is
> > still out
> > there?
Post Reply