No activity

Archived posts from the ANZ Honda 600 Owners Yahoo Group
plowman4life
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:27 am

No activity

Post by plowman4life »

Where is everyone it's too quiet
brad.gale53
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:07 pm

Re: No activity

Post by brad.gale53 »

Haha everyone is working on their cars! I was wondering why it was so quiet too..
TOM THIES
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:47 am

Re: No activity

Post by TOM THIES »

�
Well for me it has been so nice here on the Oregon Coast that I have been driving mine almost everyday,   even took it out for some sunsets...
> -----
> Original Message -----
> From:
> plowman4life@...
> To:
> anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com
> Sent:
> Friday, January 24, 2014 2:29 PM
> Subject:
> [anzhonda600owners] No activity
> Where is everyone it's too quiet
brad Gale
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:00 am

Re: No activity

Post by brad Gale »

Lincoln city?
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
From:
TOM THIES ;
To:
;
Subject:
Re: [anzhonda600owners] No activity
Sent:
Sat, Jan 25, 2014 1:09:37 AM
�
�
Well for me it has been so nice here on the Oregon Coast that I have been driving mine almost everyday,�� even took it out for some sunsets...
�
> -----
> Original Message -----
> From:
> plowman4life@...
> To:
> anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com
> Sent:
> Friday, January 24, 2014 2:29 PM
> Subject:
> [anzhonda600owners] No activity
> �
> Where is everyone it's too quiet
plowman4life
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:27 am

Re: No activity

Post by plowman4life »

W is I was and could drive mine
TOM THIES
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:47 am

Re: No activity

Post by TOM THIES »

�
Seaside area.
> -----
> Original Message -----
> From:
> brad Gale
> To:
> anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com
> Sent:
> Friday, January 24, 2014 5:12 PM
> Subject:
> Re: [anzhonda600owners] No activity
> Lincoln city?
> Sent from
> Yahoo Mail on Android
> From:
> TOM THIES tdthies1@...
> >;
> To:
> anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com
> >;
> Subject:
> Re:
> [anzhonda600owners] No activity
> Sent:
> Sat, Jan 25, 2014 1:09:37 AM
> �
> Well for me it has been so nice here on the Oregon Coast that I > have been driving mine almost everyday,   even took it out for > some sunsets...
> > -----
> > Original Message -----
> > From:
> > plowman4life@...
> > To:
> > anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com
> > Sent:
> > Friday, January 24, 2014 2:29 PM
> > Subject:
> > [anzhonda600owners] No activity
> > Where is everyone it's too
> > quiet
brad Gale
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:00 am

Re: No activity

Post by brad Gale »

Sweet man! Good to know a fellow Oregonian is on here haha.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
From:
TOM THIES ;
To:
;
Subject:
Re: [anzhonda600owners] No activity
Sent:
Sat, Jan 25, 2014 1:18:45 AM
�
�
Seaside area.
> -----
> Original Message -----
> From:
> brad Gale
> To:
> anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com
> Sent:
> Friday, January 24, 2014 5:12 PM
> Subject:
> Re: [anzhonda600owners] No activity
> �
> Lincoln city?
> Sent from
> Yahoo Mail on Android
> From:
> TOM THIES tdthies1@...
> >;
> To:
> anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com
> >;
> Subject:
> Re:
> [anzhonda600owners] No activity
> Sent:
> Sat, Jan 25, 2014 1:09:37 AM
> �
> �
> Well for me it has been so nice here on the Oregon Coast that I > have been driving mine almost everyday,�� even took it out for > some sunsets...
> �
> > -----
> > Original Message -----
> > From:
> > plowman4life@...
> > To:
> > anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com
> > Sent:
> > Friday, January 24, 2014 2:29 PM
> > Subject:
> > [anzhonda600owners] No activity
> > �
> > Where is everyone it's too
> > quiet
Bill
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:34 am

Re: No activity

Post by Bill »

Drinking beer....
Your question on the cam and other upgrades.  When put together correctly and with in tollerances set by Honda, these cars pass the speed limit.  The only problem I have is that regardless of the speed I am doing in my Honda 600, every one either passes me or comes up alongside to take pictures with their phone so I can't change lanes.  Really.
Bill
sexi_internet_guy
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:32 pm

Re: No activity

Post by sexi_internet_guy »

Thankyou for letting me be part of your group. This Monday I will be headed to San Luis obispo to pick up my 1971 an 600 I just purchased. I bought it sight unseen other than pics. It's currently listed in Hemings and was on eBay . Bright red. I'm hoping thru the website I can
Earn a lot from all of you with experience. I've not owned a 600. 73 74 &75 civics yes. As well as a few accords etc. Now I'm looking forward to learning all about my new purchase. What are the best tires, where to buy parts etc.
Rand
Sent from my iPad
Mark P Hatten
Posts: 263
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:55 am

No activity

Post by Mark P Hatten »

I'm out driving mine !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhKeUgkicc8
www.gpnwmme.com is sponsored by www.mphspecialties.com
Haha everyone is working on their cars! I was wondering why it was so quiet too..
Post Reply