No activity
-
plowman4life
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:27 am
No activity
Where is everyone it's too quiet
-
brad.gale53
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:07 pm
Re: No activity
Haha everyone is working on their cars! I was wondering why it was so quiet too..
Re: No activity
�
Well for me it has been so nice here on the Oregon Coast that I have been driving mine almost everyday, even took it out for some sunsets...
Well for me it has been so nice here on the Oregon Coast that I have been driving mine almost everyday, even took it out for some sunsets...
> -----
> Original Message -----
> From:
> plowman4life@...
> To:
> anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com
> Sent:
> Friday, January 24, 2014 2:29 PM
> Subject:
> [anzhonda600owners] No activity
> Where is everyone it's too quiet
Re: No activity
Lincoln city?
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
From:
TOM THIES ;
To:
;
Subject:
Re: [anzhonda600owners] No activity
Sent:
Sat, Jan 25, 2014 1:09:37 AM
�
�
Well for me it has been so nice here on the Oregon Coast that I have been driving mine almost everyday,�� even took it out for some sunsets...
�
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
From:
TOM THIES ;
To:
;
Subject:
Re: [anzhonda600owners] No activity
Sent:
Sat, Jan 25, 2014 1:09:37 AM
�
�
Well for me it has been so nice here on the Oregon Coast that I have been driving mine almost everyday,�� even took it out for some sunsets...
�
> -----
> Original Message -----
> From:
> plowman4life@...
> To:
> anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com
> Sent:
> Friday, January 24, 2014 2:29 PM
> Subject:
> [anzhonda600owners] No activity
> �
> Where is everyone it's too quiet
-
plowman4life
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:27 am
Re: No activity
W is I was and could drive mine
Re: No activity
�
Seaside area.
Seaside area.
> -----
> Original Message -----
> From:
> brad Gale
> To:
> anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com
> Sent:
> Friday, January 24, 2014 5:12 PM
> Subject:
> Re: [anzhonda600owners] No activity
> Lincoln city?
> Sent from
> Yahoo Mail on Android
> From:
> TOM THIES tdthies1@...
> >;
> To:
> anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com
> >;
> Subject:
> Re:
> [anzhonda600owners] No activity
> Sent:
> Sat, Jan 25, 2014 1:09:37 AM
> �
> Well for me it has been so nice here on the Oregon Coast that I > have been driving mine almost everyday, even took it out for > some sunsets...
> > -----
> > Original Message -----
> > From:
> > plowman4life@...
> > To:
> > anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com
> > Sent:
> > Friday, January 24, 2014 2:29 PM
> > Subject:
> > [anzhonda600owners] No activity
> > Where is everyone it's too
> > quiet
Re: No activity
Sweet man! Good to know a fellow Oregonian is on here haha.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
From:
TOM THIES ;
To:
;
Subject:
Re: [anzhonda600owners] No activity
Sent:
Sat, Jan 25, 2014 1:18:45 AM
�
�
Seaside area.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
From:
TOM THIES ;
To:
;
Subject:
Re: [anzhonda600owners] No activity
Sent:
Sat, Jan 25, 2014 1:18:45 AM
�
�
Seaside area.
> -----
> Original Message -----
> From:
> brad Gale
> To:
> anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com
> Sent:
> Friday, January 24, 2014 5:12 PM
> Subject:
> Re: [anzhonda600owners] No activity
> �
> Lincoln city?
> Sent from
> Yahoo Mail on Android
> From:
> TOM THIES tdthies1@...
> >;
> To:
> anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com
> >;
> Subject:
> Re:
> [anzhonda600owners] No activity
> Sent:
> Sat, Jan 25, 2014 1:09:37 AM
> �
> �
> Well for me it has been so nice here on the Oregon Coast that I > have been driving mine almost everyday,�� even took it out for > some sunsets...
> �
> > -----
> > Original Message -----
> > From:
> > plowman4life@...
> > To:
> > anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com
> > Sent:
> > Friday, January 24, 2014 2:29 PM
> > Subject:
> > [anzhonda600owners] No activity
> > �
> > Where is everyone it's too
> > quiet
Re: No activity
Drinking beer....
Your question on the cam and other upgrades. When put together correctly and with in tollerances set by Honda, these cars pass the speed limit. The only problem I have is that regardless of the speed I am doing in my Honda 600, every one either passes me or comes up alongside to take pictures with their phone so I can't change lanes. Really.
Bill
Your question on the cam and other upgrades. When put together correctly and with in tollerances set by Honda, these cars pass the speed limit. The only problem I have is that regardless of the speed I am doing in my Honda 600, every one either passes me or comes up alongside to take pictures with their phone so I can't change lanes. Really.
Bill
-
sexi_internet_guy
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:32 pm
Re: No activity
Thankyou for letting me be part of your group. This Monday I will be headed to San Luis obispo to pick up my 1971 an 600 I just purchased. I bought it sight unseen other than pics. It's currently listed in Hemings and was on eBay . Bright red. I'm hoping thru the website I can
Earn a lot from all of you with experience. I've not owned a 600. 73 74 &75 civics yes. As well as a few accords etc. Now I'm looking forward to learning all about my new purchase. What are the best tires, where to buy parts etc.
Rand
Sent from my iPad
Earn a lot from all of you with experience. I've not owned a 600. 73 74 &75 civics yes. As well as a few accords etc. Now I'm looking forward to learning all about my new purchase. What are the best tires, where to buy parts etc.
Rand
Sent from my iPad
-
Mark P Hatten
- Posts: 263
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:55 am
No activity
I'm out driving mine !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhKeUgkicc8
www.gpnwmme.com is sponsored by www.mphspecialties.com
Haha everyone is working on their cars! I was wondering why it was so quiet too..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhKeUgkicc8
www.gpnwmme.com is sponsored by www.mphspecialties.com
Haha everyone is working on their cars! I was wondering why it was so quiet too..